Chemical Spill Cleanup Services for Commercial Business in Crestview?
Chemical spills require professional assistance. Our local team in Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley can help when your commercial business has a chemical spill. We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations, including the following:
- Chemical spills
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Chemical spills require professional decontamination services. Here are some safety tips from our website:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Crestview commercial business or home needs chemical spill cleanup and removal services, our local team in Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 850-772-0686.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.