How Long Does it Take For Water to Damage My Home in Chipley?
Water is invasive and can cause severe damage to a structure and your belongings quickly. Our local team in Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley uses industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to extract and dry the area rapidly. We also monitor and document the drying process to confirm the location is completely dry and returned to normal humidity levels.
Here are some examples of the damage that water can do to a home or structure in three to seven days left standing and untreated:
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
More Than 1 Week
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time and for many reasons: pipes break, appliances fail, and sewer systems back up at all times of the day and night. When your Chipley home or commercial business has water damage, our local team in Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, and Chipley will restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-772-0686.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.